BAJAJ AUTO DEMERGER SCHEME PDF

Demerger of Bajaj Group Presented By: MBF Group 5 January 21, Key elements of the Scheme The Auto business of the company. The demerger process of Bajaj Auto Ltd (BAL), the country’s this May, the company’s board approved a demerger scheme with restrospective. The effective date of the demerger is February 20, The board of directors of the erstwhile Bajaj Auto had approved the scheme of.

Author: Akinolabar Kezil
Country: Ecuador
Language: English (Spanish)
Genre: Photos
Published (Last): 4 March 2018
Pages: 346
PDF File Size: 17.4 Mb
ePub File Size: 8.78 Mb
ISBN: 228-5-53435-583-6
Downloads: 27941
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]
Uploader: Vimi

My Saved Articles Sign in Sign up. In addition, a total of Rs crore in cash and cash equivalents would be transferred to BFL. This will alert our moderators to take action.

The demerger will result in the formation of two subsidiaries Bajaj Holdings and Investment Ltd. This marks the successful completion of the demerger process, which was initiated by the Company semerger the Board approval on May 17, To see your saved stories, click on link hightlighted in bold.

Bajaj Auto board approves company’s split

Never miss a great news story! Sanjiv Bajaj become Non-executive Directors. Appointed date under the scheme is beginning of April 01, and the scheme would take retrospective effect from that date.

Foul language Slanderous Inciting hatred against a certain community Others. Madhur Bajaj – Shri.

The new Board with twelve additional directors is as under: The much talked about demerger has finally happened. Rahul Bajaj is the Executive Chairman – Shri. May 18, After the demerger, for each share of Bajaj Auto, dfmerger shareholders would continue to hold one share of the company with face value of Rs 10 and would also bajau allotted one BHIL share of Rs 10 face value and one BFL share of Rs 5 face value.

TOP Related Articles  VERITON M4620G PDF

Bajaj spins off three separate entities

Technicals Technical Chart Visualize Screener. After the issue of new shares, the existing shareholders of BAL would hold about 70 per cent shares in the new companies in the same ratio as their current holding, with the remaining about 30 per cent being held by Bajaj Holdings and Investment Ltd.

Nanoo Pamnani scheeme Shri. Find this comment offensive?

Get instant notifications from Economic Times Allow Not now. The demerger process, which is subject to statutory and regulatory procedures, is expected to be completed by end of calendar year Rahul Bajaj, Chairman – Shri.

Auho Auto – Scheme of Arrangement. Highlights of the Scheme of Demerger as well as certain changes made in the composition of the Board of the directors of the three Companies are given in the following paragraphs I Highlights of the Scheme of De-merger Bajaj Auto Ltd BAL formed two wholly owned subsidiaries, viz.

The auto business of the company along with all assets and liabilities, including investments in PT Bajaj Auto Indonesia and in a few vendor companies, would be transferred to BHIL. The demerger of Bajaj Auto Ltd into three separate companies, approved last May, is now complete with Bajaj Auto, the automotive manufacturing company, xemerger Bajaj Finserv, the strategic business undertaking, listing on the stock exchanges on May 26, The vemerger is now involved in five core activities that include two and three-wheeler manufacturing, wind energy through its wind power project, insurance business through its joint ventures Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Ltd.

TOP Related Articles  CANON ZR830 MANUAL PDF

The provisions of the scheme would be applicable and come into operations from the closing hours of March 31,but the demerger process is likely to be completed by the end of calendar Shekhar Bajaj – Shri.

The share capital of the three Companies post demerger, after allotment of shares as above would be as under: The effective date of the demerger is February 20, Will be displayed Will not be displayed Will be displayed.

Bajaj Auto demerger is complete – The Economic Times

BAL would now file a petition before the Bombay High Court seeking approval for the demerger process. Your Reason has been Reported to the admin. Suman Kirloskar – Shri. P Scehme The four whole-time directors herein named resign from their executive positions.

Record date to decide the entitlement of shares is March 25,based on the effective date and as per stock exchange requirements. The company, which also has presence in wind energy, insurance and finance sectors, has considered it timely and appropriate to demerge these activities into separate entities, each of which can focus on these core businesses and strengthen competencies.

After the demerger, for each share of Bajaj Auto, the shareholders would continue to hold one share of the company with face value of Rs